New Year ~ New Blog!


Happy New Year!!

It's hard to believe that 2014 is officially over - and that we're already a whole week into 2015! As we settle into this new year, we have the opportunity to break past old routines and branch out into something fresh, something better, something new. For me, that means continuing to expand my expertise as a professional real estate agent in Colorado Springs. One of my main focal points for 2015 is a revamped, renewed social media campaign - and that starts with this very blog post!


New Year ~ New Blog

Up until now, my blog posts have focused entirely on property listings in the Colorado Springs area. I will continue to write some blogs on certain featured properties, but I'm planning on expanding my range of topics this year. I invite you to follow along for great insights on a variety of topics, including:

Industry Topics
If you're looking for great information on real estate in Colorado Springs, real estate trends, home loans, or tips for buying/selling homes, you've come to the right place! I've been in the industry for over fifteen years, and I think it's high-time I shared some of my industry knowledge with you.

Homeowner Topics
It's no secret that being a homeowner comes with a great deal of responsibility. Having your very own home is unbelievably rewarding, but it certainly comes with its fair share of work! I plan to offer several blogs in the future that will be specifically geared towards making homeowners' lives easier, with topics ranging from standard seasonal maintenance to tips for completely remodeling your home.


Colorado Springs Topics
Colorado Springs, Colorado is one of the most beautiful places in the United States of America, and it's time I showed it off a little more. The last piece of my new social media campaign will center around our beautiful city and some of the great things to do and places to see year-round. 

New Year ~ New Place To Call Home!

Have you been thinking about buying a new home? 2015 is the year to make it happen! If you or someone you know is considering buying a new home in Colorado Springs, please keep me in mind. I would love to help you find your dream home.

Mike MacGuire
Colorado Springs Real Estate Agent


The MacGuire Team
6760 Corporate Dr
Ste 300
Colorado Springs, CO 80919


719-536-4324 or 719-660-6793
Mike@BuyWithMike.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join the Fun at Skate in the Park at Acacia Park!

Mike McGuire's Real Estate Selling Strategy

Rent or Buy? The Research is In!